Get detailed network parameters such as signal strength, UL/DL speeds, cell ID etc. directly on your Android smartphone and display the data in overlay on geotagged photos for easy sharing.
SSA Capture is the simplest and fastest way for RF technicians to report back to base after field operations, or for end users to let their service providers know of any issue in the network. Simply take a picture through the app - the overlay text will display your precise location and all relevant signal parameters - and click “share” to send!
Captured images and their overlaid data are displayed on a convenient map-based interface, making photos of different locations easy to find.
- Supports 3G, LTE and Wi-Fi signal logging, and basic 2G signal level
- Performs UL/DL throughput tests
- Displays network parameters and location coordinates on photos
- Allows users to add text to captured images
- Uses geotagging to display captured images on a Google Maps-based interface
- PPS walkthrough (recommended for use on PC): http://goo.gl/immYj7
- PDF: http://goo.gl/ygKAFl
SSA Capture RF Geotagger is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-08-31. The program can be installed on Android.
SSA Capture RF Geotagger (version 0.1.3.0) has a file size of 4.19 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 14 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.